If I’m only going away for a weekend, I usually just bring one little makeup bag filled with the beauty products I use everyday. My go-to makeup look is usually pretty minimal. Here are a few products that i can't live without:
- Makeup Forever Mat Velvet Foundation : This is a really good foundation if you're looking for something to make your skin appear flawless, cover everything and stay on.
- Makeup Forever Aqua Brow : This one is my holy grail brow product.It applies evenly, looks soft and natural while it lasts all day, highly recommended.
- Melkior Professional Eyelash Curler
2. Curls Perfectly
3. Great Price
- Melkior EggShape Sponge : This is a makeup game changer. I have large pores and acne/scarring and this is amazing and creating a smooth look! The texture of my skin becomes so much smoother and I just love this.
- Melkior Lip Base&Scrub : If you want to have a perfect pout,you should really try this.The product itself is amazing and merely scrubbing for 30 seconds left my lips softer and completely removed any dead skin I had.
- Melkior Eyeshadows & Palette : This palette has helped me save so much room in my makeup pouch. My favorite eyeshadows are : Desert sand,Beige Copper,Soft peach(i use this as a blush).
- Sometimes i like to add some lashes,my favorite ones are "Natural Beauty" by Melkior professional.